Can I exchange or refund a tax-free item?

Items purchased in other countries can be refunded for store credit or exchanged within stand alone stores in the UK (excluding Harrods, Selfridges, Westfield and Heathrow), provided the store offers this product category. If the tax-free form is presented the item can be exchanged or refunded for store credit. If the tax-free form is not presented, store credit can be issued deducting the VAT amount. Please note, the value of the international purchase will be converted to current local selling price where it is returned.