How do I take care of my accessories?
With the finest materials, intricate weaves and print varieties, Louis Vuitton textiles are crafted in accordance to our highest quality standards. These luxurious and delicate textiles require special handling and attention to ensure these attributes over time. Textiles are susceptible to the appearance of pulls caused by sharp objects such as fingernails, jewellery, zippers, etc., and should be avoided. When not in use, store in a cool, dry place away from dust and humidity.
Dry cleaning is recommended for cleaning. Any home remedies or machine washing can severely damage the textile.
Louis Vuitton fashion jewellery is made of brass with a golden or silver finishing, allowing for both durability and a lustrous appearance. While resistant, your jewellery requires special handling and care to ensure optimal performance and appearance. It is not recommended to use any perfumes, hairsprays or lotions before putting on your jewellery, as repeated contact with such chemicals can cause the materials to dull or oxidise. Please remove jewellery when bathing, cleaning, or performing strenuous physical activities. Wearing in very humid, or salty environments (such as a beach, sauna, or pool) is not recommended, as it can cause the brass to tarnish prematurely. To minimise the appearance of surface scratches, limit the exposure to abrasive surfaces. It is always best to rotate your jewellery, as uninterrupted use may cause the materials to break down prematurely.
For storage, simply place in the pouch provided at purchase away from dust, moisture, heat and humidity. Lightly polish with the same pouch for cleaning. Immersing in water or the use of any chemicals may cause irreversible damage.
Louis Vuitton sunglasses are created with specially trained artisans in our ateliers with exclusive know-how. Crafted with cutting edge materials and fresh designs, your Louis Vuitton sunglasses can be easily maintained.
While wearing your sunglasses , it is best not to place upon your head to rest, as this may cause a widening of the arms and an augmented fit. Please keep in mind, as you wear your sunglasses, the frame will naturally form to your unique face shape. We recommend that you avoid contact with chemicals and liquids such as seawater to preserve the quality.
For storage, place inside the pouch and protective case provided at purchase in a cool, dry place. Storage in hot environments (cars, heaters, etc.) for prolonged periods can cause the frame to deform and is not recommended.
To clean your sunglasses, place under lukewarm water and gently dry and polish your lenses with the pouch provided at purchase. Lightly soapy water using mild dish detergent may also be used to remove residue from the lenses and frame.
Louis Vuitton Horizon Earphones
The Louis Vuitton Horizon earphones have been created with exceptional materials following the Maison’s high quality standards to provide long lasting durability.
To prolong the life of your earphones, we recommend following our below care guidelines:
• Unplug the charging case from the charging cable or induction pad once full battery is reached to optimise the battery life
• Always place your earphones within the charging or on-the-go case when not in use
• Charge your earphones with the cables and adaptors that are provided with the product. Alternatively, please refer to the instructions to check the specifities required for charging the product under ideal and safe conditions
• Clean your earphones with a soft, slightly damp cloth and avoid the use of harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents or strong detergents
• Avoid storing the product under extreme weather conditions or in dust-filled environments to avoid the components becoming damaged
• For health & safety reasons, replace or clean the ear tips if you notice an accumulation of dirt: these may be requested in your closest Louis Vuitton store
• Ensure that the earphones and charging accessories (USB-C charging cable, connector and USB-C charging port) are dry from any moisture and present no signs of damage before being connected to charge
For any questions regarding the instructions and warranty, please refer to the documents below:
Louis Vuitton Horizon Earphones – First Generation – From 2019
Louis Vuitton Horizon Earphones – Second Generation – From 2021