Vivienne Maneki Neko Pendant, 3 Golds, Lacquer & Diamonds
The Vivienne Maneki Neko Pendant is fashioned from 18-karat yellow, pink and white gold, inlaid with brilliant diamonds and adorned with black, red and green lacquer. Inspired by the famous Japanese lucky cats, the right front leg is articulated. This playful jewel is suspended from a gold chain that can be worn at three different lengths.
- White, Pink and Yellow Gold (18 kt)
- Green, red and black lacquers
- 57 diamonds, ~ 0.80 ct
- Height: ~34 mm/1.3 inches
- Length: ~80 cm/31.5 inches adjustable links at ~70 cm/27.6 inches and ~75 cm/29.5 inches
- Can be worn as a pendant or as a brooch
- The M20457 trunk has been specially designed to store the Vivienne Travellers' Collection and other jewellery pieces.
- Each piece from Louis Vuitton jewellery and watch creations is unique. Caratage and metal weight information is given for information only and may vary slightly from one piece to another.