Please note Louis Vuitton Edinburgh remains open as usual.
The following stores are temporarily closed from Thursday 5th November:
- Louis Vuitton New Bond Street (Click & Collect remains available)
- Louis Vuitton Sloane Street
- Louis Vuitton Harrods
- Louis Vuitton London City
- Louis Vuitton Selfridges
- Louis Vuitton Manchester Selfridges
- Louis Vuitton Birmingham Selfridges
- Louis Vuitton Leeds
- Louis Vuitton Westfield White City
- Louis Vuitton Heathrow Terminal 5
- Louis Vuitton Heathrow Terminal 3
- Louis Vuitton Heathrow Terminal 4
Our teams in store remain fully available and are delighted to offer virtual appointments. Book yours here.
Our Client Advisors in store remain at your disposal and are delighted to offer virtual appointments. Book yours here.
Please note Louis Vuitton Edinburgh remains open as usual and continues to offer Click & Collect.
The following store is temporarily closed from Thursday 5th November but will continue to offer Click & Collect:
- Louis Vuitton New Bond Street: orders can be collected outside the store between 10:30am and 5pm, Monday - Friday
We continue to offer complimentary home delivery. Start your Christmas shopping today; All items purchased from 1st November can be exchanged or returned until 31st January.
To best preserve your product, please prevent any contact with oil or alcohol-based substances such as cosmetics, perfumes, hand sanitisers, or disinfectants.
Louis Vuitton's signature packaging is inspired by our oldest trunks: the "Imperial Saffron" colour recalls long and distant voyages, whilst our historic VVN leather colour elegantly coats the inside of our boxes.
Issued from sustainable, FSC-certified forests and including 40% of recycled fibres, our boxes bring the convenience of travel to our century by folding down to ease transportation, which significantly reduces their carbon footprint.
The official Louis Vuitton WhatsApp account for Client Services and personalised adviceWhatsApp Us