Skip to main content
How to return a product purchased in-store?
- - Complimentary exchanges & returns within 30 days
- - Refunds will be made to the original purchaser, in the original method of payment, and are available for purchases made in the UK only
- - Item must be in perfect condition, unworn
- - Original packaging with any related accessories, instructions booklets, labels, protective covers, leaflets, or boxes
- - Perfume products must be returned in their original packaging (and in particular the crystal film covering the perfume box must still be sealed)
- - No exchanges and returns for personalised items
- - No exchanges and returns for swimwear or earrings for hygienic reasons
- - Watches & jewellery cannot be refunded unless purchased online or over the phone
- - Upon receipt of your item(s), and subject to inspection by our Quality Service Department, we will proceed with the return.