Inspired by the House’s Damier canvas, the Tambour Damier Cobalt Chronograph Blue and Gold offers a new take on the classic Tambour design. The iconic canvas is reproduced on the watch’s dial, alongside a V signature that extends onto the flange. On this model, the case is covered with midnight blue PVD, with contrasting pink gold lugs and push buttons.
- Sandblasted stainless steel case with blue PVD treatment, lugs and push buttons in 18K pink gold, over-moulded navy rubber crown
- Case diameter: 46 mm
- Dial with Damier Cobalt pattern and white printed V logo
- Automatic movement with 42-hour power reserve
- Functions: date, chronograph, hours, minutes, seconds
- Interchangeable strap in alligator leather
- 18K pink gold Ardillon buckle
- Transparent back with printed LV signature
- Water resistant to 100 m
- For any questions regarding the Louis Vuitton automatic chronographs' use and setting, you can refer to the user guide.