The Steamer MM bag in grained calfskin is a supple yet structured bag that offers a fresh take on Nicolas Ghesquière’s now iconic City Steamer. Refined details include a turn-lock closure with a 'V' padlock and gold-finish angle brackets that adjust the bag’s width. Fitted with top handles and a removable strap, this roomy model is an ideal day tote or business bag.
(Length x height x width )
- Calf leather
- Calf leather trim
- Sheepskin lining
- Gold-colour hardware
- Turn-lock closure with V padlock
- Angle brackets to adjust gusset width
- Inside front flat pocket
- Inside back zipped pocket
- 6 bottom studs
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop: 41.0 cm/16.1 inches
- Strap Drop Max: 51.0 cm/20.1 inches
- Handle: Single x2
This reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.