Spring Street Handbag
Express and Collect in Store delivery options are not currently available for this item.
Please contact our Client Services team at +44 20 7998 6286 to explore expedited delivery options.
The Spring Street handbag is influenced by a design masterminded in 1999 by former Louis Vuitton Artistic Director Marc Jacobs. Fashioned from a blend of hallmark materials in contrasting hues including Monogram Vernis patent leather, it has a cutting-edge aesthetic. It can be carried several ways using the removable strap and top handle.
- L 17 x H 16 x W 8.1 cm/L 6.7 x H 6.3 x W 3.2 inches
- Debossed Monogram Vernis patent cowhide leather
- Monogram coated canvas and Epi leather trim
- Microfibre lining
- Gold-colour hardware
- Monogram coated canvas top handle for hand or elbow carry
- Removable strap for shoulder or cross-body carry (drop: 50 cm/19.7 inches)
- Removable Epi leather name tag
- Monogram canvas key bell
- Iconic S lock
- Inside flat pocket
PRODUCT CARETo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care
- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer their colour pigments onto the leather (for example, magazines, other leathers, etc.) The risk of transfer may particularly affect small leather goods.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight as the colour of your item may fade. Light colours are more sensitive to light and may take on a yellow tinge.
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
- When not in use, store the item in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.
Natural cowhide leather
The trim is in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Protect your product from water, which could stain the leather. Should it get wet, dab it with a lint-free, light-coloured and absorbent cloth.