Rivoli Trainer Boot
Call for Availability
Express and Collect in Store delivery options are not currently available for this item.
Please contact our Client Services team at +44 20 7998 6286 to explore expedited delivery options.
- Monogram canvas
- Louis Vuitton signature on the velcro strap
- Rubber outsole
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Clean your shoes with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- To maintain their appearance, do not rub and avoid contact with abrasive substances or surfaces.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable insock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the insock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.
• Additional validation may be required for some orders and can delay delivery
Louis Vuitton offers the following delivery options:
- Standard Shipping: 3 - 5 Working Days - Always Complimentary
- Express Shipping: 2 Working Days - £20 (Complimentary for orders over £2,000)
- Premium Shipping: 2 Working Days before 10:30 AM - £30 (order by 12:00 PM)
- Collect in Store (store of your choice): 2 Working Days - Always Complimentary
To collect your order from a store, you will be required to show:
- Confirmation e-mail
- Official photo ID (passport or driving license)
- Payment card used for the order
Please make sure they bring these elements as well as their own ID card and a letter of authorisation signed by you. The store will keep your order for 15 days, after which this period, it will be cancelled and returned.
Ready to wear : if you are picking up a ready to wear item, please note that not all Louis Vuitton locations offer fitting rooms and alterations. To find a location that offers these services, please check out STORE LOCATOR for a list of stores that carry ready to wear.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Louis Vuitton website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data.
Exchange & return policies
Items returned must be in perfect condition, unworn, and in their original packaging with any related accessories, instructions booklets, labels, protective covers, leaflets, or boxes. Perfume and candle products must be returned in their original packaging, and, in particular, the crystal film covering the box must still be sealed.
Refunds will be made to the original purchaser, in the original method of payment and are available for purchases made in the UK only.
Return in store
Items purchased online from the UK website or via our Client Services can be returned to any Louis Vuitton store in the UK except for Harrods and Heathrow. Refunds may take up to 14 days to be processed as the item has to returned to our eCommerce warehouse. You may return your item to the warehouse directly by following the procedure describe below.
Please note that exchanges for products purchased online or by phone are allowed in UK Louis Vuitton stores excluding those in Selfridges, Harrods or Heathrow.
Return over the phone
Please follow the process below
1. CALL CLIENT SERVICES AT +44 20 7998 6286 TO NOTIFY US OF THE RETURN
You will receive an email confirming your return request as well as all pick-up details, and a delivery label.
Your cancellation will be effective from the date you call us.
2. FILL IN THE RETURN VOUCHER
The return voucher can be found in the envelope you received with your parcel along with your invoice and gift receipt. In the case of an exchange please specify the new item in the designated area on the form.
3. PREPARE THE PARCEL
Put your item(s) in the original Louis Vuitton packaging. Then if possible, place it in the original parcel and enclose a copy of the invoice and the return voucher duly completed. Seal the parcel.
4. HAND PARCEL OVER TO THE CARRIER
Hand the sealed parcel over to the UPS driver.
Upon receipt of your item(s), and subject to inspection by our Quality Service Department, we will proceed with the return. Refunds can take up to 14 days to be processed after the cancellation of the order
Request a return from the My Orders tab of your MyLV Account. Follow the steps to request a return, and a pre-paid shipping label will be emailed to you within 24 hours. Place the item(s) in the original shipping box or any other suitable box, attach the return shipping label to the outside of the box, seal the box securely, and drop it off at the nearest UPS drop-off location. Please note that only returns can be requested online; exchanges must be done in store or over the phone
Please note that bespoke or personalised items cannot be exchanged or returned. Watches or jewellery cannot be refunded unless purchased online or over the phone. No refund or exchange will be offered for swimwear or earrings for hygienic reasons.