Petite Malle Bag
Nicolas Ghesquière’s ode to the enchanting interiors of Borromeo Palace on the Italian island of Isola Bella, this Petite Malle bag is embellished with thousands of crystals to reproduce the almost mineral aspect of Galuchat stingray leather. This silver-colour hardware, including the reinforced edges and lock and clasps, completes the striking design.
(Length x height x width )
- Crystals on textile
- Cowhide leather and metallic trim
- Sheepskin lining
- Silver-colour hardware
- Magnetic clasp closure with S-lock
- Inside compartment
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop: 50.0 cm/19.7 inches
- Strap Drop Max: 55.0 cm/21.7 inches
This reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or the US.