The Muria bucket bag is made from Mahina calf, a perforated leather with a discreet Monogram motif. Supple and sophisticated, it is a pleasure to carry either by the braided top handle or the long leather strap, which adjusts for short- and long-shoulder or hands-free cross-body wear. Crafted signature details include a name tag and key bell in smooth calfskin.
(Length x height x width )
- Mahina perforated calf leather
- Calf leather trim
- Microfibre lining
- Silver-colour hardware
- 2 compartments separated by locked zipped pocket
- Leather cord to secure belongings
- Name tag
- Key bell
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop: 43.0 cm/16.9 inches
- Strap Drop Max: 55.0 cm/21.7 inches
- Handle: Single, removable
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.