LV x YK Capucines MM Bag
Seen in the Cruise 2023 Show, the LV x YK Capucines MM bag is part of the extraordinary new Louis Vuitton x Yayoi Kusama Collection. The 'Metal Dots' design, featuring dozens of mirror-finish metal half-spheres on black Taurillon leather, recalls the renowned Japanese artist’s 'Narcissus Garden', an installation of 15,000 mirrored orbs debuted at the 1966 Venice Biennale. Inside is a zip pull shaped like a pumpkin, which is another emblem of Kusama’s work.
(Length x height x width )
- Taurillon bull calf leather with 3D Metal Dots brass half-spheres
- Cowhide leather lining
- Silver-colour hardware
- Inside LV x YK signature
- Snap hook to secure contents
- Compartmented interior
- Inside zipped pocket with pumpkin-shaped pull
- 4 protective metal base studs
- Strap: Removable, non-adjustable
- Strap Drop: 42.0 cm/16.5 inches
- Handle: Single
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.