The cult LV Trainers are revisited in calf leather, which is sprayed by hand to create a subtle vintage effect that makes each pair unique. The different colours on the uppers reveal their elaborate construction, which takes seven hours to stitch. This model, originally designed by Virgil Abloh, references vintage basketball trainers.
- Vintage effect on calf leather
- 7 hours of stitching for 1 pair
- Rubber outsole
- LV Initials on the tongue, back and side
- Louis Vuitton script signature on the side
- Monogram Flowers on the outsole
- Made in Italy