An icon since the appearance in 1930, the Keepall embodies the spirit of modern travel. Light, supple and always ready for immediate departure, the bag lives up to its name: those adept at the art of packing can easily fit a week's wardrobe into the generously sized (and cabin-friendly) Keepall 55. Shown here in classic Damier Canvas, with a strap for casual cross-body wear.
(Length x height x width )
- Metallic pieces in shiny golden brass to illuminate the canvas
- Iconic Louis Vuitton Keepall shape
- Cabin size
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop: 36.0 cm/14.2 inches
- Strap Drop Max: 50.0 cm/19.7 inches
- Handle: Single x2
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.