Dauphine East West Bag
The elongated Dauphine East West bag is made from grained Epi leather with gold-colour hardware, notably the LV Circle signature and the links of the chunky chain with its pearl inserts. The interior is split into two compartments, one with a flat pocket. The chain and leather strap, both removable, give carry options.
(Length x height x width )
- Epi cowhide leather
- Calf leather trim
- Microfibre lining
- Light gold-colour hardware
- Flap closure with magnetic LV lock
- 2 inside compartments
- Inside flat back pocket
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop: 21.0 cm/8.3 inches
- Strap Drop Max: 41.0 cm/16.1 inches
- Chain: Removable
- Chain Drop: 27.0 cm/10.6 inches
This reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or the US.