Available exclusively on uk.louisvuitton.com and in selected Louis Vuitton stores.
Order your Louis Vuitton fragrance and choose up to two complimentary samples at the checkout. We advise you select a sample of your purchase, in order to discover the fragrance before wearing or gifting it, allowing you to return the unopened bottle if needed.
An unexpected vanilla in a fusional embrace.
Contre Moi evokes the fusion of two travellers. A sensual outpouring that lets emotions rush to the surface. Ever fascinated by vanilla, Master Perfumer Jacques Cavallier Belletrud transports it to uncharted territory by giving it unprecedented freshness. Madagascar and Tahitensis vanilla blend in a delicate tulle of orange flower, rose and magnolia petals. A subtle touch of bitter cocoa reaffirms the perfume’s rebellious temperament.
The bottle is refillable in stores equipped with a perfume fountain.
- Infusion of vanilla from Madagascar
- Absolute of vanilla from Madagascar
- Tahitensis vanilla
- Orange blossom
- Rose centifolia from Grasse
- Essence of magnolia
- Ambrette seeds
- Spray 100 ml and Spray 200 ml
- Travel Spray. Created to accompany any trip, this set includes a travel bottle as well as four 7.5 ml cartridges. Designed with magnetic closures, these novel refills clip instinctively onto the atomiser. In moments, the travel bottle is primed and ready for a new adventure.
- Travel Spray refills. Refills to be used exclusively with the Louis Vuitton Travel Spray.
ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AQUA (WATER), LINALOOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, LIMONENE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CITRONELLOL, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, ANISE ALCOHOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, BHT, GERANIOL, FARNESOL, CITRAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, EUGENOL, TOCOPHEROL, CI 14700 (RED 4), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), CI 60730 (EXT.VIOLET 2)
Disclaimer: Louis Vuitton product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Louis Vuitton product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
Engrave your initials