Fashioned from full-grain Taurillon leather, the now classic Capucines BB bag displays a host of House signatures: leather-wrapped LV Initials, jewel-like handle mounts inspired by historic trunks and a distinctive flap with a Monogram Flower motif. Timelessly elegant, this charming model can be carried by hand or worn cross-body on its detachable strap. First launched in 2013, the Capucines is named after the Parisian street where Louis Vuitton first opened shop in 1854.
(Length x height x width )
- Black (golden finish)
- Taurillon leather
- Taurillon leather trim
- Cowhide lining
- Gold-colour hardware
- Snap hook to secure belongings
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with zipped pocket
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap: Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop: 48.0 cm/18.9 inches
- Strap Drop Max: 53.0 cm/20.9 inches
- Handle: Single
This reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.