This season, the House presents a summery edition of the Capucines BB bag dressed in a delicate tweed. Woven from a luminous mix of raffia, cotton ribbon and lurex threads in beige, white and warm gold, the fabric displays a crafted look, elevated by the fashionably fringed edging. The bag’s flap, handle and strap are made from beige grained Taurillon.
(Length x height x width )
- Tweed fabric
- Taurillon leather trim
- Cowhide leather lining
- Gold-colour hardware
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with zipped pocket
- Snap hook to secure belongings
- 4 protective metal base studs
- Strap: Removable, non-adjustable
- Strap Drop: 54.0 cm/21.3 inches
- Handle: Single
This reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or the US.