Simplify your life
Louis Vuitton offers the following delivery options:
- Standard Shipping: 3 Working Days – Always Complimentary
- Express Shipping: 2 Working Days – £20 (Complimentary for orders over £2,000)
- Premium Shipping: 2 Working Days before 12pm – £30
- Collect in Store (store of your choice): 2 Working Days – Always Complimentary
To collect your order from a store, you will be required to show:
1. Confirmation e-mail
2. Official photo ID (passport or driving license)
3. Payment card used for the order
If someone else is collecting your order on your behalf:
Please make sure they bring these elements as well as their own ID card and a letter of authorisation signed by you. The store will keep your order for 15 days, after which this period, it will be cancelled and returned.
Ready to wear : if you are picking up a ready to wear item, please note that not all Louis Vuitton locations offer fitting rooms and alterations. To find a location that offers these services, please check out STORE LOCATOR for a list of stores that carry ready to wear.
- All orders containing a ready to wear item and an item of another category will be shipped in 2 parcels; you will receive 2 tracking numbers that might lead to different delivery times.
- Our delivery courier is UPS. Delivery estimates are indicative only and subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Working days are defined as Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, excluding public holidays in the UK and France. Estimated time is calculated from the moment the order is placed. For bank transfers the estimated time is calculated from the moment the funds are received in our account. Please note that deliveries can take longer in certain remote areas such as Highlands or islands or if your order required additional security validation.
- You can find your order's tracking number in your Shipping Confirmation email or go to the MY ORDERS page in your MyLV account.
- Please note that Mon Monogram, Mon Damier Graphite and My LV World Tour orders are delivered within about 8 weeks and made to order items are delivered within about 5 weeks.
- Please note we are unable to deliver fragrance with Express shipping to the following isles: Wight, Scilly, Shetland and Man. Complimentary Standard shipping will apply instead.
All our products are sent gift wrapped (except agenda refills).
To find more information on delivery or to reschedule your delivery, please contact our Client Services at +44 20 7998 6286.
Merchandise in unused and satisfactory condition may be returned for refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of purchase when accompanied by the original sales receipt.
Items returned must be in perfect condition, unworn and in their original packaging with any related accessories, instructions booklets, labels, protective covers, leaflets or boxes. Perfume products must be returned in their original packaging (and the crystal film covering the perfume box must still be sealed).
Refunds will be made to the original purchaser, in the original method of payment and are available for purchases made in the UK only.
Please note that personalised items cannot be exchanged or returned. Watches or Jewellery cannot be refunded unless purchased online or over the phone. No refund or exchange will be offered for swimwear and earrings for hygienic reasons.
- Products can be returned for exchange in following Louis Vuitton stores in UK (London New Bond Street, London Sloane Street, London City, Leeds and Edinburgh) and abroad (except for Brazil, China, Columbia, India, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Mexico, Mongolia, Dominican Republic, Russia, Ukraine, Thailand and Vietnam). Special regulations apply in Korea and Taiwan).
- Products purchased in a Louis Vuitton store at Harrods, Selfridges (London, Manchester or Birmingham), Westfield or Heathrow can be returned for exchange only in the same Louis Vuitton store where they were originally purchased and are subject to the retailer’s return policy.
- Personalised products are not exchangeable.
- You will be asked to present your original receipt and if paid by card, your original payment card. A Photo ID document will also be requested.
- Items purchased in a Louis Vuitton store at Harrods, Selfridges (London, Manchester, Birmingham), Westfield or Heathrow can only be returned for refund in the same Louis Vuitton store where they were originally purchased and are subject to the retailer’s return policy.
- Items purchasedLondon New Bond Street, London Sloane Street, London City, Leeds and Edinburgh can only be returned for refund in any of those stores.
- Items purchased online from the UK website or via our Client Service can be dropped in any Louis Vuitton UK store excluding Harrods and Heathrow locations. The store will handle the return process for you. Please note that refunds may take up to 14 days to be processed as the item must be returned to our eCommerce warehouse. You may prefer to return your item to the warehouse directly by following the procedure described below.
Return over the phone
For items bought online or via our Client Service only, you can arrange a complimentary pick-up from your preferred address by contacting our Client Service on 020 7998 6286 from Monday to Saturday 9am until 7pm and Sunday from 9am until 5pm. Please notify us within 30 working days after receiving your order.
Please follow the process below
- CALL CLIENT SERVICE AT +44 20 7998 6286 TO NOTIFY US OF THE RETURN
You will receive an email confirming your return request as well as all pick-up details and a delivery label.
Your cancellation will be effective from the date you call us.
- FILL IN THE RETURN VOUCHER
The return voucher can be found in the envelope you received with your parcel along with your invoice and gift receipt. In the case of an exchange please specify the new item in the designated area on the form.
- PREPARE THE PARCEL
Put your item(s) in the original Louis Vuitton packaging. If possible, place it in the original parcel and enclose a copy of the receipt and the return voucher duly completed. Seal the parcel.
- HAND PARCEL OVER TO THE CARRIER
Hand the sealed parcel over to the UPS driver.
Upon receipt of your item(s), and subject to inspection by our Quality Service Department, we will proceed with the return. Refunds can take up to 14 days to be processed after the cancellation of the order
Please note that bespoke or personalised items cannot be exchanged or returned. Watches or jewellery cannot be refunded unless purchased online or over the phone. No refund or exchange will be offered for swimwear or earrings for hygienic reasons.