The Louis Vuitton Autumn-Winter 2017 men’s collection is a comprehensive, exhaustive voyage, through every stylistic facets that comprise New York - then, now and always. It’s an ode to the city’s friends and heroes.
Louis Vuitton for the first time collaborated with Supreme, creating a capsule collection showcased alongside Vuitton’s own.
Louis Vuitton invites its clients to visit the pop-up from June 30th 2017 until July 4th 2017.
Restrictions apply at the entrance. Please read instructions below.
For safety and security reasons, and to reduce delays at the entrance, entry will be subject to the following rules:
- Original proof of ID will be required (Accepted: passport, European ID or driving license). Minimum legal age required.
- Mandatory security checks will take place at the entrance
- Bags and luggage are subject to following limitations:
* Only one bag per visitor
* Prohibited: suitcases, motorcycle helmets, large backpacks and large bags
* Authorised: small backpacks, small bags (20 litres max, h30 x w10 x d18 cm)
* Please note, there is no cloak room or bag drop facility
- No photography allowed inside including from mobile phones.
- No pet
- No food and drinks
- No dangerous items
Louis Vuitton reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone not complying.
Discover the Supreme collection Here