The City Guide collection is expanding with new destinations to discover. San Francisco has long been a city of possibility, a place where gold-miners came in the hope of striking it rich and immigrants sought a better life. Historic hotels with top-floor bars, cultural offerings from ballet to the blues... San Francisco opens its Golden Gate to visitors from near and far.Here, interior designer Ken Fulk offers an insider's perspective on San Francisco, enabling travellers to get their bearings right away.
San Francisco City Guide, English Version
Call for Availability
|This item will be shipped within 10 days||
For your information:
This item will be shipped within 10 days
( length x height x width )
- 13.8cm x 21cm / 5.4 x 8.3 inches
- Authors: Alexis Chenu, Marcia Gagliardi, Lauren Murrow, Jennie Nunn, Michael Shapiro
- Guest: Ken Fulk
- Photographer: Flore-Aël Surun, Tendance Floue
- 600 addresses
- Cloth binding with rounded corners
- Available in French and English editions
Discover the Louis Vuitton City Guide App available for iPhone and iPad on the App Store.