By turns festive and secretive, Venice reserves its inexhaustible artistic heritage and its contemporary creativity for those who venture beyond the usual tourist attractions, take the time to explore its labyrinth of narrow streets and canals with the 2014 CityGuide.
Louis Vuitton City Guide Venice - Italian Version
Call for Availability
|This item will be shipped within 10 days||
For your information:
This item will be shipped within 10 days
- Hand-picked selection of 600 addresses: hotels, restaurants, bars, cafés, nightclubs, shops, museums, galleries...
- Personal selections from guest contributor former Olympic sailor Alberto Sonino
- 5 themed itineraries
- Louis Vuitton Guide for Travellers with suggestions on packing and travel
- Illustrated with exclusive photographs by Patrick Tourneboeuf, from the collective Tendance Floue
- Conveniently sized for easy use
- Cloth binding with rounded corners
- Traditional Louis Vuitton City Guide stamp on front cover
- Available in French, Italian and English