Louis Vuitton: Architecture and Interiors is a fascinating and richly documented volume examining the innovative design concepts pioneered by Louis Vuitton stores. It also explores the Maison most symbolic architectural headquarters and workshops all over the world. This fine book includes interviews with leading architects and designers, contributions by critics and unpublished sketches.
Louis Vuitton : Architecture and Interiors - English Version -
Call for Availability
- Three different photographs of the stores of New York fifth avenue, Tokyo Namikidori, Hong Kong Landmark combined with three different slipcases, each debossed with a different Louis Vuitton pattern for a "collector serie".
- Published by Rizzoli NY. French edition by La Martinière
- 304 pages, 300 illustrations
- Available in French and English
- Limited edition on sale exclusively in Louis Vuitton stores