- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer their color pigments onto the patent leather (for example, magazines, other leathers, etc.). The risk of transfer may particularly affect small leather goods.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight as the color of your item may fade. Light colors are more sensitive to light and may take on a yellow tinge.
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
- When not in use, store the article in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.
The trim is in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Protect your product from water, which could stain the leather. Should it get wet, dab it with a lint-free, light-coloured and absorbent cloth